The main role for the Project Coordinator will be to coordinate the administrative activities, events and membership services for the Ontario Institute of Agrologists (OIA). The Project Coordinator will report to, and support the President through the following activities:
- Coordinate Board meetings including agenda, minutes and arrangement coordination;
- Provide membership services via emails, newsletters, website management etc;
- Provide effective communication material on an on-going basis;
- Plan and execute activities which will improve, increase and retain membership with OIA;
- Develop materials, applications and reporting to various stakeholders;
- Execute related administrative duties;
- Assist the President as required.
Educational Qualifications Desired: -Candidates should posses a university degree, preferably in Business, Agri-business, Marketing, Public Relations, Political Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Competencies and Experience Desired: -Experience working within a not-for-profit organization;
- Detail oriented, organized and client focused;
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills;
- Comfortable with back-office website administration (Wordpress, YourMembership, Joomla, GoDaddy);
- Comfortable using Mailchimp and newsletter design;
- Competent in MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Basic understanding of the agricultural industry in Ontario;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Ability to develop and execute effective projects and communication strategies;
- Ability to be proactive and work independently;
- Strong presentation skills and personable attitude;
- A valid driver’s license and transportation as some travel may be involved;
- Strong planning, organizing and prioritizing skills;
- Ability to speak both official languages would be considered an asset.
Individuals interested in this position and who meet the criteria listed above, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations in confidence by January 24th, 2020 to email@example.com:
Koeslag Consulting Inc.
Attn: Ryan Koeslag, President
60 Elora Street South,