Warehouse & Delivery
Key Customers served
· Food Service
· Hotels and Hospitality
· Small business
· Installation and maintenance of company supplied dispensers
· Inventory Management
· Maintain warehouse equipment and Delivery vehicles
· Receive and unload trucks
· Put stock away
· Ensuring customer satisfaction
· Complete supporting paperwork as required
· Maintaining good/professional working relationships with other staff members
· Take charge and seek positive results
· Acceptance of daily workplace responsibility
· Willingness to accomplish tasks outside of traditionally described responsibilities listed above.
Experience & Skills
· Customer service history
· Ability to trouble shoot
· “D” license required
· Strong communication and listening skills.
· Customer service oriented
· Easy to work with and co-operation with fellow staff.
Call, Email or Fax