The duties and tasks that need to be done on an ongoing basis. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Duties and responsibilities:
Advanced use of Quick-Books with multi Currency, Inventory, budget.
BlueLink Accounting is an online accounting software (training available).
· Process payments, apply fees and set up payment plans on past due accounts
· Respond and resolve all customer financial inquiries
· Vendor payments
· Perform all AR/AP, Bank reconciliations, and credit cards statements monthly, and closing entries for monthly and annual financial close
· Send A/R invoice and statement
· Prepare and transact direct deposited banking through computerized system
· Maintain inventory, ordered supplies follow up with vendors
· Adjust balance sheets, and income statements
· Create Variance Reports for all events including auditing of Budget and Final amounts
· Post year end and opening balance journal entries
A few attributes to be successful in this position:
We are dedicated to maintaining a respectful, fair and equitable work environment, and welcomes submissions from all qualified applicants. We are committed to providing a barrier free workplace. If accommodation is required during the selection or interview process it will be available upon request. This job posting is available in an accessible format upon request.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview, will be contacted. No agencies please.
Job Type: Part-time 10 – 20 hrs per week