- Job Type
- Closing Date
- April 27, 2017 12:00 am
This position is available to anyone who is a student and will be returning to school in the fall. The position is approx 32 hrs per week.
Flexibility to work evenings or weekends if required.
A valid driver’s license is necessary.
Chamber of Commerce Roles & Responsibilities:
- Recruit new members
- Research related to revenue generation, membership recruitment and promotion programs.
- Enhance the Membership Recruitment Package
- Maintain the Chamber website and social media platforms
- Maintain the Chamber of Commerce newsletter
- Maintain group promotion programs
- Update the Minto Chamber of Commerce Business Directory
- Provide meeting support (Agenda and Minutes) for the Chamber Board
- Attend Board meetings and assist in the implementation of the activities coming out of the meeting.
- Provide reports related to the activities of the Chamber of Commerce
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 Elora St. Unit #4
- Postal Code
- N0G 1Z0
The Minto Chamber is looking for a student that possesses these qualities: A team leader who is able to multi-task, work independently, and with experience working with community groups and businesses will excel in this role. Strong interpersonal, organization and administrative skills are needed.
How To Apply
Please submit your applicaton before before Friday April 28, 2017