Construction Worker responsibilities and duties
· Work in a manner that does not endanger yourself, your co-workers or the public
· Rig materials to be installed for excavator or crane to lift.
· Cut pipes of various materials to size prior to installation
· Manually move pipes and blocks to required location on the job site
· Manually lower pipes into cut for installation
· Install pipes and concrete structures.
· Check grade for road cuts
· Read plan, survey grade sheets, and grade stakes
· Locate and expose utilities by hand as required.
· Direct excavator operator using hand and verbal communication.
· Manually grade pack and prepare various soils and granulars to specification
· Set up, align and take down lasers at the beginning and end of each day.
· Form up and pour concrete.
· Clean up tools and construction debris daily.
· Complete necessary documentation.
· Other duties may be imposed by your supervisor and manager as required.